Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WFW #9- I was lost but now am found







Amazing Grace by Willie Nelson

I once was lost but now I'm found ...I was blind but now I see ...The hours I first believed ...I once was lost but now I'm found ...I was blind but now I see ...Now when we've been the...I once was lost but now I'm found ...I was blind but now I see ...I once was lost but now I'm found ...I was blind but now I see


I really love this line.Indeed God is so amazing. He chooses us not that we choose God. We once lost but now God found us and we are under his care if we only receive Jesus Christ as our personal savior. God expresses his love to us by given us Jesus Christ to pay for our sisns.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful post.

Sanders Family said...

I like your picture/background/words. Nice combination!

cHe said...

thank to u denise and sanders family;) Be blessed in everything u do :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 A woman warrior for the Lord and Powered by Blogger.